HABITS OF SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS
You’re in school to learn, so don’t be afraid to ask any question .
Asking for help from a teacher and your friends,to make sure you truly understand the lesson.
Taking notes will help you narrow down what you need to study when exam time rolls around so
It’s much easier to reread your notes than to reread your book.
Don’t underestimate the importance of those eight hours of every night!
Getting a good night’s rest will sharpen your focus and improve your working and develop your studying.
Find a place that will help your studying. Look for places away from the television and other distractions.
Whether it’s your local library or just the desk in your bedroom.
Sitting down with a group of people who are smart and learning the same things as you is a great way to prepare for a big test,
in addition You can quiz each other, reteach material, and make sure that everyone is on the same page.
Also teaching someone else is the best way to learn.
Many people understand that every person have different learning styles and techniques,
it is believe that Everyone has a mix of learning styles.
we have Seven Learning Styles ;
- Solitary in this style you like to work alone.
- Physical in this style you prefer using your body.
- Logical in this style you like to use logic.
- Verbal in this style you prefer using words in writing and also in speech.
- Aural in this style you like to use music
- Social in this style you prefer to learn in groups.
- Visual in this style you like to use pictures
Your learning styles have more power than you may realize.
Your favourite styles lead the way you learn.
also change the direction you internally show your experiences, the way you recall information, and even the words you pick out.